INFORMATION FOR ORAL PRESENTATION
- The presentation must be in English.
- All PowerPoint presentations must use Microsoft Office 2019, Windows 10.
- Presentations are scheduled in 15-minute time blocks. Each presentation is limited to 10 minutes plus 4 minutes for questions. The remaining 1-minute allows enough time to transition to the next speaker.
- Details for oral presentation preparation will be emailed once the abstract/full paper has been selected for oral presentation.
INFORMATION FOR POSTER PRESENTATION
Preparation of posters:
- The poster must be in English.
- Use a type size and font that will be easily readable.
- The content of the poster should cover title, abstract, objectives, methodology, results, discussion and conclusion.
- The poster board size should not exceed 80 cm width x 120 cm height.
- The presenter should prepare a 3-min clip for poster presentation. Details for poster presentation preparation will be emailed once the abstract/full paper has been selected for poster presentation.
Schedule for poster sessions:
- Tuesday, July 6, 2021
3 - 4 pm Poster Presentation 1
- Wednesday, July 7, 2021
3 - 4 pm Poster Presentation 2